Office 2010 Toolkit + EZ-Activator Latest Version (2.6.7) Full (2020)
Microsoft Office 2010 EZ Activator is a more advanced version of previous editions of Microsoft Office. This suit features comprehensive support for various updates, file formats, and a simple and newly designed user interface. However, you can only get the full edition of MS Office if you buy a license key. If you do not, you may get caught with files that you cannot obtain or if you do, you cannot edit them. You can also constantly receive notifications that you only have a few more days of access to some of the Office packages. Needless to say, this can be very exasperating, especially if Microsoft Office is used as part of your daily regime. Sometimes there is not enough time to worry about when your free trial version of Microsoft Office will expire. This is where the trigger comes in.
Microsoft Toolkit is an activator that is used to activate Windows and Office products. It helps you activate Microsoft products, which means you don’t need to have two separate triggers now.
This is very light and the simplest and fastest way to activate your Windows 8. If you already have another activator and are not comfortable with it, you should check it out.
It has as many additional features as the original product keys can give you. This tool helps you activate MS Products in two ways. One is through the KMS server method and the other is through the use of the EZ trigger.
In addition, it has online and offline versions. This means that if you have an Internet connection, you can activate it using the Internet. If not, you can also use this amazing MS Toolkit for activation.
What Is Microsoft Toolkit
Microsoft Toolkit is the multifunctional activator for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows respectively. Mydigitallife.net, which is an online forum, develops this amazing toolkit.
It is a free tool designed to activate MS products. You can use it to activate Microsoft Office 2016, 2013, 2019, 2007, etc. Instead, you can activate Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7 and view respectively.
It comes with two activation methods, first is the KMS server mod that is used in KMSPico. If you already know the KMSPico, you should know how the KMS server works.
The other method is EZ Activator, it is a process that works automatically and anonymously. It is also very safe and reliable, you can choose between these two methods.
MS Toolkit also provides you with original product keys, so if you don’t trust the KMS or EZ Activator method, you can simply activate it manually by inserting those keys. This is the best method that this tool provides because in other triggers there is no such option available.
Key Feature of Office 2010 Toolkit:
- All in one office activator.
- One-click activation process.
- Auto-activation process.
- Light-weight and small in size.
- The simple and easy activation process.
- Supported for all windows versions.
- It is a secure and safe tool from the virus.
- It has an attractive and user-friendly interface.
- The comfortable and straightforward installation process.
- It is the offline installer, and you don’t need the internet connection to install it.
- It is straightforward and easy to understand.
Features Of Microsoft Toolkit
- Windows Activation: When you use MS Toolkit, you can activate your Windows operating system. It will allow you to activate Windows 7 to Windows 10 and you can also activate all editions of Windows.
- Office Activation: Instead of just activating Windows, this amazing activator helps you activate MS Office products. You can activate any version of Microsoft Office from 2003 to 2016.
- Genuine Activation: It gives you the guarantee of a genuine activation. Now you don’t need to worry about being caught by Microsoft or never think that they will mark your Windows as marked. It is 100% genuine and 100% safe.
- Multi-Module: It has multiple modules, which means it supports multiple activation methods. For example, activate Windows or Office through the KMSAuto method or activate Office or Windows using EZ Activator. You can choose the module you want to activate your Microsoft products.
- N-Bit Supports: It is compatible with both processors, regardless of whether you are using a 32-bit based processor or a 64-bit based processor. You can activate and use this tool for both architectures without any problem.
- Online & Offline Activation: If you are using the previous version of Microsoft Toolkit, you should know that you need to have an Internet connection. But in the most recent and updated version, they have added the ability to work offline. Now, when you download the latest version of MS Toolkit from the link we have provided. Then you do not need to have an Internet connection to use it, you can activate your MS Products completely independently.
- Auto Detect System: The automatic detection system is the best feature of this trigger. It means that now you do not need to choose your system, the trigger will automatically detect it and then you can see the information in the Microsoft Toolkit window. I love the MS toolkit just for this reason, because every time I install new windows, I rarely forget which edition I just installed.
- Live Notification Alerts: This service helps you notify you that your Windows or Office is activated. It means that when you click on activate Windows, you can do any other task and when your windows are activated. You will be notified with live notification alerts.
- Virus Free: Microsoft Toolkit is scanned by Total Virus and other virus scanners and it is shown that it does not contain any type of virus. It is 100% virus-free and no malware and trojans are found in this trigger.
- No Advertisements: Microsoft Toolkit does not contain any type of advertising. This tool is 100% free and does not promote ads, so every time you use and activate Office or Windows us MS Toolkit, the ads will not bother you.
You can also try out: Windows 10 Permanent Activator & Product Key Generator
Minimum System Requirements:
The minimum system requirements for using Microsoft Toolkit is given below:
- You must have Pentium 3 or Above.
- Minimum 1GB of RAM is required.
- 30MB of Hard Disk Free Space.
- Must Installed .NET Framework 4.0 or Above.
How to Activate EZ-Activator Toolkit 2020:
- Once, the suit is downloaded, you are going to receive the notification saying which will mention that activation is mandatory.
- You must need to download the activator.
- After that click on the option ‘Run’.
- Now, select the ‘Office’ logo button.
- Now, move towards the Activation tab.
- If you lack custom settings, select ‘recommended settings’.
- The installation process will take a few seconds.
- Now, reboot your system.
- Follow the guide (instructions) given on the screen and authenticate the key.
Guide to Activate Windows Using Microsoft Toolkit:
If you have successfully downloaded and installed the Toolkit on your operating system. And still, you have no idea about to operate it and how to activate your Windows using Microsoft Toolkit Activator, then do not worry. Just follow the given easy guide step by step.
- Step 1: First of all you must open the Toolkit as an Administration. (If you don’t know how then) Right Click on the icon and select the option ‘Run as Administrator’.
- Step 2: A windows pop-up must be seen now. In that, click on the windows icon present on the left side.
- Step3: Now, you must be seeing another Windows with a lot of options. Move towards the ‘Activation’ located on the upper side and then select ‘AutoKMS’ from the drop menu. Now click on the option ‘Install’.
- Step 4: You have installed AutoKMS successfully. Right-click on ‘My Computer’ and now check the edition of Windows you are using.
- Step 5: After checking the edition, move towards ‘Product Keys’ and after that select the version and then the edition of your Windows.
- Step 6: Simply, click on the option ‘Install’ and the product key will be installed on your system.
- Step 7: Everything is done now, just restart your system now. After that, click on ‘My Computer’ and open the Properties. The information about your system will be visible here. Move the cursor a bit down and check the status of your Windows.
That’s it you have successfully activated your Windows.